Sun, 14 Jul|
Come and join this free event for a day of sports, music, open mic, rap, spoken word and writing workshops, at the Coldfire Festival. A platform has been created for young people to express themselves and a place for their voices to be heard.
Time & Location
14 Jul 2019, 12:00
Coldfire Festival , Roman Rd, Bow, London, E3, UK
About the event
• London Youth providing taster sports sessions. Fencing, tennis, Frisbee .............
• All day Open mic for performers all ages, spoken word, rap, bands, instruments. DJ sessions.
• Professional artists performing.
• Art workshops, graffiti.
• Poetry, rap and writing workshops
• Films by Mile End Community Project
• Yoga sessions.
• Albion Kids, Pirate ship, Circus skills.
• Kung Fu session
• Valerian Spicer Talk and boxing skills workshop
• Lauren White Fitness instructor. Talk and session
Stalls will include:
• CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
• PAPYRUS (Prevention of Young Suicide)
• The Listening Tent by The Listening Place with counsellors.
• Community Music Tower Hamlets
• Compassionate Friends adults and siblings.
• London Youth
• Plastic free Roman Road
facebook: Thomas Crosbie Memorial page